The Vumii Sii family is a line of security thermal imaging cameras used for observing and monitoring sensitive sites in total darkness, light fog, smoke, or day light conditions.
Vumii Sii cameras have the widest variety of lens options on the market and can be configured with IP video and control, with Vumii’s innovative Fire Detection Algorithm, or integrated with a pan/tilt unit.
• Innovative Features - Unique signal processing algorithms provide enhanced contrast for Video Analytics and Vumii’s innovative Fire Detection Algorithm
• High Image Quality - High Resolution, small pixel pitch
• Versatility - Wide variety of fixed, PTZ, and optics configurations.
• Easy Installation - Pelco D protocol, common industry mounting options, serial or IP communication
• Outdoor Design - Designed and certified to IP66
Vumii Sii is available as a NTSC or PAL camera with a wide variety of thermal engines, lens and other options
Single FOV Athermalized Lenses: Fixed FOV – 7.5mm*, 8.5mm, 14mm, 19mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 60mm, 100mm
Resolution (RS170/CCIR): 17μ 640 x 480 PAL/NTSC, 25μ 384 x 288 PAL, 25μ 320 x 240 NTSC
Fixed or Pan/Tilt Mounted
|Short-Mid Range Thermal|
|Wide Range of Lens Options|
|Analog or IP with POE|
|Fire Detection Available|
|Available on PTZ|